Features of the Buy Persuasive Essay
Complete Money Back Guarantees
Privacy and Security
Persuasive Essay Service From Qualified Writers
Often these two essay types are believed by students to be the same thing. They are not. Although both essay types aim to make the reader believe a particular view point, the way this is achieved is very different for the two.
The Persuasive Essay Vs the Argumentative Essay
- The argumentative essay focuses on facts and logic and requires expert opinion to back up the writer’s ideas.
- The persuasive essay relies on the writer’s own thoughts and opinions and has little need for evidence.
- The argumentative essay is usually used on undergraduate courses and university courses like master’s degrees and doctoral qualifications.
- The persuasive essay is usually used in high school and graduate courses.
Do My Persuasive Essay Fast
There are two ways: you can either buy persuasive essay from a website like Academized.com or you can write it yourself.
Buy persuasive essay service by Academized is rated 4.7/5 based on 24 customer reviews.
Want your voice to count in? Send us your review with all the details.
As we mentioned above, there is very little research involved in the persuasive essay. Here are some tips to get it right:
- Choose persuasive essay topics that you already know about. You don’t have to be an expert; you just need to have an opinion on the topic that you are passionate about.
- Use openings like “In my opinion” or “I believe”. Remember this is only your opinion, you are not stating it as fact.
The best persuasive essay writers know how to convince the reader that they are right through their words without actually presenting any hard and fast data. They write with such a passion that the reader can’t help but be persuaded by them.
This is a skill that top rated writers possess. If you feel that words aren’t your strong point, then you may consider that you need to pay for persuasive essays. You may also consider a cheap persuasive essay from our company if you find yourself thinking I need to write my persuasive essay and that’s as far as you get while your deadline gets ever more urgent.
That’s where Academized can help you. We provide a full persuasive essay writing service that will give you a fully written and very persuasive essay for a low price.
I Need You to Write My Persuasive Essay for Me
Our website, Academized.com is a reliable service that is available for hire now. The mix of inexpensive pricing and top rated writers makes us a highly recommended site that has many repeat customers. You can see some reviews from our customers on our testimonials page, and you can also see some persuasive essay examples on our sample essay pages so you can see for yourself why our writers truly are the best.
Our persuasive essay help is a legit service that will provide you with a 100% unique and plagiarism free paper that is ready to hand in. Our writers will have your professors nodding in agreement to their points, making for a very engaging paper that will sway even most staunch believer that your argument has merit. This will ensure that you hit the top marks brackets with your paper which is the most important consideration after all.
We can write for you on any persuasive essay topics – just let us know what the topic is. Do let us know if you have a preference for which side of the argument you fall on – it doesn’t matter how good your paper is if it goes against everything you believe in!
We hope this page has helped you to understand a little more about how to write a good persuasive essay. Maybe it has even persuaded you of the logic of buying a paper so you can relax knowing that you will get the grade you deserve!
Buy Persuasive Essay!
Persuasive writing is arguably the easiest form of essay writing as it requires very little research, however, it does require the writer to be a good writer who can easily use their words to show the truth of something.
- Describe and then refute the key points of the opposing view.
- Restate and reinforce the thesis and supporting evidence.
2. Drafting the Persuasive Essay
When writing the initial draft of a persuasive essay, consider the following suggestions:
- The introductory paragraph should have a strong “hook” that grabs the reader’s attention. Open with an unusual fact or statistic, a question or quotation, or an emphatic statement. For example: “Driving while talking on a cell phone, even hands-free, is the equivalent of driving drunk.”
- The thesis statement should leave no doubts about the writer’s position.
- Each body paragraph should cover a separate point, and the sentences of each paragraph should offer strong evidence in the form of facts, statistics, quotes from experts, and real-life examples.
The Secret to Good Paragraph Writing
- Consider various ways to make the argument, including using an analogy, drawing comparisons, or illustrating with hypothetical situation (e.g., what if, suppose that…).
- Don’t assume the audience has in-depth knowledge of the issue. Define terms and give background information.
- The concluding paragraph should summarize the most important evidence and encourage the reader to adopt the position or take action. The closing sentence can be a dramatic plea, a prediction that implies urgent action is needed, a question that provokes readers to think seriously about the issue, or a recommendation that gives readers specific ideas on what they can do.
3. Revising the Persuasive Essay
In the revision phase, students review, modify, and reorganize their work with the goal of making it the best it can be. Keep these considerations in mind:
- Does the essay present a firm position on the issue, supported by relevant facts, statistics, quotes, and examples?
- Does the essay open with an effective “hook” that intrigues readers and keeps them reading?
- Does each paragraph offer compelling evidence focused on a single supporting point?
- Is the opposing point of view presented and convincingly refuted?
- Is the sentence structure varied? Is the word choice precise? Do the transitions between sentences and paragraphs help the reader’s understanding?
- Does the concluding paragraph convey the value of the writer’s position and urge the reader to think and act?
If the essay is still missing the mark, take another look the thesis. Does it present the strongest argument? Test it by writing a thesis statement for the opposing viewpoint. In comparison, does the original thesis need strengthening? Once the thesis presents a well-built argument with a clear adversarial viewpoint, the rest of the essay should fall into place more easily.
4. Editing the Persuasive Essay
Next, proofread and correct errors in grammar and mechanics, and edit to improve style and clarity. Having a friend read the essay helps writers edit with a fresh perspective.
5. Publishing the Persuasive Essay
Sharing a persuasive essay with the rest of the class or with family and friends can be both exciting and intimidating. Learn from the experience and use the feedback to make the next essay even better.
Time4Writing Teaches Persuasive Essay Writing
Time4Writing essay writing courses offer a highly effective way to learn how to write the types of essays required for school, standardized tests, and college applications. These online writing classes for elementary, middle school, and high school students, break down the writing process into manageable chunks, easily digested by young writers. Students steadily build writing skills and confidence with each online writing course, guided by one-on-one instruction with a dedicated, certified teacher. We first introduce essay writing to students at the elementary level, with our Beginning Essay Writing course, where they will have an opportunity to write their first five-paragraph essay. Our middle school online writing courses, Welcome to the Essay and Advanced Essay, teach students the fundamentals of writing essays, including the persuasive essay. The high school online writing class, Exciting Essay Writing, focuses in depth on the essay writing process with preparation for college as the goal. Time4Writing’s online writing classes for kids also cover how to interpret writing prompts in testing situations. Read what parents are saying about their children’s progress with Time4Writing’s online writing courses.