Download IGNOU Assignments through this page!!! Aspirants who are looking for BA, B.Com, BSc, MA, M.com, MBA and other courses Programme Wise Solved 1st/2nd/3rd Year Assignment PDF they can download it with the help of this page.
Assignments have 30% weightage in each programme, so aspirants may submit them within time. The main purpose of assignments is to increase the learning capabilities of students. You may download IGNOU Assignments 2018 from this page in PDF form.
Download IGNOU Solved Assignment PDF
In order to get higher marks in exam, there is a need to write best assignment & submit them. Assignments for various programmes such as BCA, BA, BCOM, MBA, MCA, BED, MSC and other diploma courses are well listed here.
Without assignments your course is incomplete, so take assistance from this page prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com to fetch more details about IGNOU Assignments 2018.
Steps to download IGNOU Assignments 2018:
Candidates can follow the below mentioned procedure in order to download IGNOU Programme Wise Solved 1st/2nd/3rd Year Assignment PDF:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University that is www.ignou.ac.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Student Support” tab available in the home page under the drop down list of “Student Zone”
- Now choose “Assignments” link among various links appeared on the screen
- After that select your course and hit that link
- Within few seconds you’re Indira Gandhi National Open University Assignments will get opened on your screen in PDF Format
- At last download it and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Check Now:IGNOU Books
Indira Gandhi National Open University:
Indira Gandhi National Open University is known as IGNOU. This is a foremost distance learning national institute located in Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. It is having 21 schools and a network of 67 regional centers along with 2667 study centers. It offers high-quality teaching through the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode.
Get Details:IGNOU Fee Structure
Students may view list of Indira Gandhi National Open University Assignments from here as listed in tabular form. As per your stream, check your assignments. This 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year Solved Assignment will help you a lot. Go through IGNOU Assignments as per course for which you have taken admission.
Master’s Degree Programmmes
Bachelor’s Degree Programmmes
P.G. Diploma Programmmes
P.G. Certificate Programmmes
Check Here:IGNOU Student Zone
Essential Points to be remembered while Preparing IGNOU Sessions Assignments:
- Students may write sheets in continuity and in systematic order.
- Copied assignment will be immediately rejected, so take care while making assignment.
- Make use of separate sheets for each assignment, it’s better to begin on the next sheet for each programme.
- Always write question number with each answer.
- At time of submission of assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre, you will receive acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge.
- If you make request concerning the change of Study Centre, it’s advisable to submit Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by institute.
Want to Know? How to Get a Free College Education
To get more stuff about IGNOU Assignments 2018, contenders may check this Official Link. For any sort of query, ask in comment box placed below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Filed in: IGNOU, Preparation TipsTags: updates
ich you want to download.
Now, a new page will come out, with all the assignments links, select the appropriate link. As individual choose the suitable link, assignment will appear in the pdf form. Now you can Download the assignment and use it as per your requirements.
Assignments for Masters M.A. (GD)
July 2016 & January 2017 (Hindi)
July 2016 & January 2017 (English)
July 2015& January 2016 (Hindi)
July 2015& January 2016 (English)
July 2014 & January 2015 (Hindi)
July 2014 & January 2015 (English) MA (DE)
1st Year | 2nd Year (January 2017)
1st Year | 2nd Year (July 2016)
Ist year | IInd Year (January 2016)
I Year | II Year (July-2015)
I Year | II Year (January-2015)
I Year | II Year (July-2014) MAWGS
MWG010 & MWG011-IVth Semester(January 2017): Women's Studies specialization ||
MWG 004 Gendered Bodies and Sexualities(January 2017) ||
MWG 007 & MWG 008 (January 2017, 4thSemester, Gender, Literature, Culture specialization) ||